Free delivery within Denmark and EU. For shipping cost outside EU, a shipping cost will be displayed on the check out page after the shipping address is typed.
All orders placed before 12pm will be processed the same working day and all orders placed after 12pm or on the weekend (including bank holidays) will be processed the next working day. Delivery time is 2-3 working days within Denmark and Europe. The estimated delivery time for the rest of the world is 3-5 working days. All orders will be delivered via DHL, Post Danmark or similar freight forwarder.
Once your order is dispatched from Roccamore ApS you will be notified via the email/SMS provided when you purchased your item on the website. In the notification email you will be able to find details about your unique tracking ID and specific details on your freight forwarder. However should you still have questions to the delivery kindly email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and put your order number in the subject line and we will strive to reply to your request within 24 hours.
Taxes & Duty
Delivery costs is paid by the customer in all countries, except from Denmark. Any additional cost that may incur such as local import taxes is the customer’s responsibility (where applicable). Roccamore ApS is not responsible for any delays due to delivery by outstanding import taxes.
Pre-order orders have an expected delivery date corresponding to the expected date specified on the product page. If there is no expected date specified, then the expected delivery date is maximum 12 weeks.
Payments in US Dollars
Payments in US Dollars are reserved to residents of the United States of America. Any purchases in US Dollars, made by a customer that resides outside of the United States of America, will lead to the customer being contacted and requested to pay the remaining sum, according to his or her country of resident’s currency.
All shipments are without insurance and Roccamore ApS cannot be hold accountable for any lost packages.
Shopify Inc. hosts our web shop. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall. When you purchase something from our web shop, you give us your consent to collect and use the personal information you give us, such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our web shop, we also use “cookies” and automatically receive your computer’s Internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us improve our services. We only use your data to complete our services and improve your experience. If you have any questions about how we protect your privacy, you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com. You can see below how we use your data, and why we do it.
1. Your name and contact information - To deliver your purchases to you - To send you service messages by text or email - so we can tell you when your order is coming and any other relevant service messages - Sending you information by email about our new products and services - to keep you up to date. We only send this with your permission - Showing you roccamore adverts as your browse the web - so you can see our latest products and deals - Finding out what you, and other customers, like - to ensure we are giving you what you want, and keep our content relevant
2. Your payment information - To take payments and make refunds - we have to do this to complete our services. If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted
We accept Dankort , Visa , Mastercard , American Express
3. Your contact history with us What you’ve said to us on chat, e-mail or on social media.
- To provide customer service and support - We’ve got to do this to perform our contract with you, and be able to follow up on orders, or product related information you have asked for - To continuously improve our products and services
4. Purchase history and products added to cart - To complete orders - Provide customer service and support, and handle returns - Finding out what you, and other customers, like - to ensure we are giving you what you want, and keep our content relevant
5. Information about your device and how you use our website
Information you give us when you browse our site, including your IP address and device type and, if you choose to share it with us, your location data, as well as how you use our website.
- To improve our website and customer journey - so we can give you the best possible shopping experience - To protect our website - prevent and detect fraud against you or roccamore, and to meet our legal obligations about looking after your data. To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
6. Your response to surveys and competitions We use information you provide to us when you enter surveys, competitions or promotions. We do this in order to announce a winner, as well as to improve your experience, and the products and services we offer.
You don’t have to give us any of this personal information but if you don’t, you may not be able to buy from the site, and you are unlikely to receive our optimal overall customer experience. It is your choice – and we promise to respect it. We also anonymise and aggregate personal information (so that it does not identify you) and use it for purposes including testing our IT systems, research, data analysis, improving our site and developing new products and services. We also share this information with third parties.
7. Sharing your information
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or credit card information. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is absolutely essential in order do that.
However, we share the relevant data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement: - Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, customer service apps, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies - Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts who help us run our business - Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud
We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymised information and analytics about our customers and, before we do so, we will make sure that it does not identify you.
8. Marketing messages If you sign up for our newsletter, we’ll send you marketing messages by email, to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you see and find our products.
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time.You can do this: - By clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email - By contacting our Customer Care team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you do this, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages. Please note that, as roccamore offers inter-connecting services, it might take a few days for all our systems to be updated, so you might get messages from us while we process your request. Stopping marketing messages will not stop service communications (such as order updates or where you have expressed an interest in an activity at roccamore).
9. Seeing adverts for roccamore online We also engage in online advertising to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you see and find our products. Like many companies, we target roccamore banners and ads to you when you are on other websites. We do this using a variety of digital marketing networks and ad exchanges, and we use a range of advertising technologies like web beacons, pixels, ad tags, cookies, and mobile identifiers, as well as specific services offered by some sites and social networks.
The banners and ads you see will be based on information we hold about you, or your previous use of roccamore (for example, your roccamore search history, and the content you read on roccamore) or on roccamore banners or ads you have previously clicked on.
10. Keeping your information We’ll hold on to your information for as long as is needed to be able to provide the services to you, for maximum of 5 years.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
11. Your rights - The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used - The right to access the personal information we hold about you - The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you - The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances - The right to stop direct marketing messages, and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time - The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider - The right to complain to your data protection regulator
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us on email@example.com.
13. Questions and contact information If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 14-days free return and exchange service in Denmark. For countries outside Denmark, it is the customer’s own responsibility to cover shipment costs related to returning a product, unless otherwize agreed. This includes pre-orders, with the 14-days return and exchange service starting on the date the product is shipped. With the exception of faulty goods, all items must be returned to us in their new sellable condition as received and all goods must be returned unused, with their original, undamaged packaging, including shoeboxes and plastic covers on the outer sole. In addition to this, while trying on your shoes we strongly recommend to try them on in a carpeted area before wearing them outside. Shoes with worn and/or damaged soles or soiled, altered, damaged in general, will not be accepted. Please note that for pre-orders we may not be able to accommodate you with a new size right away.
How to return and/or exchange a product
Ensure you return the item(s) within 14 days of receipt. Click here to fill out the return form. After we receive your form, we will prepare and send a return label (for all orders in Denmark), or contact you with the correct return address and further information (for orders outside of Denmark).
Refunds are issued 24 hours after receiving the returned product safely.
For return outside the EU, it is the customer’s responsibility to cover any import taxes related to accepting the returned goods back to Denmark.
If you live outside the EU, you will also receive a proforma invoice with your delivery. Remember to enclose this with your return.
If you wish for a refund please allow 1 to 7 days for the funds to be at your account, as it may take a few extra days if having an account in another country, but feel safe, we will always send you a notification as soon as your parcel is received and when your refund have been processed.
Please note we can only refund to the same card paid with when making the purchase.
Items are classified as faulty if they are received damaged or where a manufacturing fault occurs within 24 months of purchase. Please note that shoes that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. Shoes returned with malfunctioning zippers and odd stitching are also not considered to be faulty. Where possible, we will offer to repair shoes or replace them with same or similar style/model. You will receive a refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced with similar style/model.
All items are controlled and checked for any faults before being sent to the customer. If you receive items that are not in a perfect condition, please contact us within 48 hours after receiving them. Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit. Shoe boxes should also be protected as they are considered part of the product.
For any questions please contact us at: email@example.com