Return and Exchange Policy
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 14-days return and exchange service. This includes pre-orders, with the 14-days return and exchange service starting on the date the product is shipped. With the exception of faulty goods, all items must be returned to us in it’s new sellable condition as received and all goods must be returned unused, with their original, undamaged packaging, including shoeboxes & dust bags. In addition to this, while trying on your shoes we strongly recommend to try them on in a carpeted area before wearing them outside. Shoes with worn and/or damaged soles or soiled, altered damaged in general, will not be accepted. The cost of returning your shoes is your responsibility unless otherwise agreed. Please note that for pre order we may not be able to accommodate you with a new size right away.
How to return and/or exchange a product
- Ensure you return the item(s) within 14 days of receipt.
- Email email@example.com – stating your order number in the subject line and a short explanation of what size/model you want to have instead or if you wish for a refund.
- The Customer Care Team will send you the return address with an explanation of how to return the shoes and answer any other questions you may have.
- Refunds are issued 24 hours after receiving the returned product safely.
- Please note that, as of 1 August 2017, we do not cover shipping costs for returns and exchange.
- For return outside the EU, it is the customer’s responsibility to cover any import taxes related to accepting the returned goods back to Denmark.
- If you live outside the EU, you will also receive a proforma invoice with your delivery. Remember to enclose this with your return.
- If you wish for a refund please allow 1 to 7 days for the funds to be at your account, as it may take a few extra days if having an account in another country, but feel safe, we will always send you a notification as soon as your parcel is received and when your refund have been processed.
- Please note we can only refund to the same card paid with when making the purchase.
Items are classified as faulty if they are received damaged or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that shoes that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. Where possible, we will offer to repair shoes or replace them with same or similar style/model. You will receive a refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced with similar style/model.
All items are controlled and checked for any faults before being sent to the customer. If you receive items that are not in a perfect condition, please contact us within 48 hours after receiving them. Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit. Shoe boxes should also be protected as they are considered part of the product.
For any questions please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org