Roccamore is growing and looking for an organized and autonomous part time Business Developer, who is open to making this position full time. The position primarly consists in initiating and iterating on online and offline growth experiments, and developing our growth strategy. It also includes ecommerce website management, marketing operations support and optimisation.
The perfect candidate works with method and continuously tries to build and optimise processes with a constant focus on team productivity. He or she also is a team worker, who can teach and learn from others with an open mind and a good mood.
The ideal candidate is:
- Commercially focused generalist
- Organised, well structured and with a methodic mindset
- Fluenct in Excel/Google Sheet
- Experienced with social media marketing, Google Analytics and paid online advertisement (Facebook and Google)
- Entrepreneurial & innovative with a strong online focus
- Automation experienced with APIs or tools like Zapier, as well as php and java script coding skills are an advantage
We're a small team located on Vester Voldgade, where everyone gets to be the boss some days and everybody gets to do coffee. Please, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to reading from you.
Starting September 2018
Compensation: startup standard, depending on experience
Roccamore is a high-end shoe brand with an innovative online focus. We combine design and comfort by building orthopaedic insoles into feminine designed high heels. Our aim is to become the preferred everyday shoe for the modern woman with a busy lifestyle and we’re growing fast!