Are you passionate about driving eCommerce growth? Can you see the potential in comfortable high heels that won’t kill women’s feet? Then you might be the right fit for us!
Roccamore is a rapidly growing Danish shoe brand that designs and markets high-end comfortable high heels. We believe that heels shouldn’t be painful and aim to make our comfortable high heels, the preferred everyday shoe for the modern woman everywhere.
To sustain our growth, we are now looking for a passionate ecommerce manager who will own the ecommerce experience and sales growth. We are an online first brand and our efforts within ecommerce and social media marketing are the driving forces of our success.
• Drive online sales via our ecommerce website
• Create and execute ambitious online growth plans
• Work with all aspects of online sales to ensure best possible consumer experience
• Continuously optimize and experiment to drive experience and conversion improves
• Drive traffic via paid, organic and social channels and work with external agencies
• Keep up to date with online trends, tools and improvement areas
• Work closely with the roccamore team to continuously improve the consumer experience
• Be an integral part of the success and growth of roccamore
The ideal candidate:
• 3+ years experience in ecommerce management in a brand company
• In depth experience with social media marketing, Google Analytics and paid online advertisement (Facebook and Google)
• Experience in an early stage startup ideally within ecommerce or fashion
• Entrepreneurial & driven self-starter mentality
• Hands-on individual who likes to get things done and see results
• Data driven, organized and with a methodic mindset
• Be part of a small passionate and international team
• Exciting growth opportunity with a unique and proven product suite
• Compensation according to qualification
Please send your application to Frederikke@roccamore.com