5 essential party looks
Are you missing an inspiration for the upcoming holidays gathering with family or friends, office party or actually, a New Year’s celebration? Ladies, you are at the right place.
While you’re trying to unwind and enjoy the beauty of this festive season, there is often, so much going on even during the so-called most peaceful time of the year. So now, you’re probably going through all the possible outfits for your next event in your head in between watching your favourite Christmas films and snacking on gingerbreads. Well, we have good news – just keep on reading and we’ll sort out your festive outfit for you! We’ve put together five looks with pieces by both Scandinavian and international designers. We believe these looks are not only so easy to put together but also very versatile and suitable for a number of special occasions:
1. Femme Fatale in Red
Change your little black dress for something a bit more festive and be easily the star of the evening. Stick with the classics – dress in your favourite shade of red, simple black heels and golden accessories.
- Lace red dress by &OtherStories
- Golden earrings with pearl by Vibe Harsløf
- Simple black clutch bag by Jylland-based Belsac
- Hersilia black high heel by roccamore
2. Simply Stylish
Festive events are often linked with lots of glitter and sparkle. However, you can definitely shine in a more simple outfit as well! Just pick a simple clean cut dress with interesting detail and top it up with a bag with print, simple jewellery and some fancy shoes. There you go!
- Barbara Dress by Stine Goya
- Silver earrings and bracelet by Malene Birger
- Snake print shoulder bag by Ganni
- Vanessa high heel by roccamore
3. Mystical Diva
If you want to try something new and edgier, go for a different type of silhouette and fabric than you’re used to. Exchange your trusted skinny trousers for loose culottes, and your long sleeve blouse for a sexy black tank top which you can combine with a kimono, vest or a blazer. Accessorise it with a colourful bag, simple necklace and a classic, shiny heel.
- Black tank top by &OtherStories
- Loose culottes by Gestuz
- Kimono with sparkly details by Baum und Pferdgarten
- Elegant shoulder bag by &OtherStories
- Diva Diva high heels by roccamore
- Necklace by &OtherStories
4. Business Chic
Maybe you’re more “t-shirt and trousers” type of woman rather than a dressy one. In that case, opt for a nice top or blouse and combine it with your black office trousers. Top it up with a classic black shoulder bag and tiny accessories. This way, you can make one element stand out – like shoes.
- Navy sheer blouse by Ida Sjöstedt
- Black trousers by &OtherStories
- Black sparkly shoulder bag by Malene Birger
- Silver earrings by &OtherStories
- Blue Louise high heels by roccamore
5. Nude Romantic
If you don’t want to go for dark or vibrant colours, nude is always a great option. Whether you will choose a monochrome nude outfit for your occasion or rather mix nude pieces with unusual patterns – you can still be the one with the most unusual outfit of the party. Combine a clean cut nude top with a bottom with print. Add some gold and you’re ready!
- Beige blouse by &OtherStories
- City print silk skirt by Gucci
- Golden clutch by Belsac
- Golden ring with pearl by Vibe Harsløf
- Anastasia high heels by roccamore